- Shipping costs: 3,90 €
- The delivery time is 1-2 working days**
- We ship climate-neutrally with DHL GoGreen and tracking.
- Shipping in Europe costs €5,90
- The delivery time is 2-3 working days with DHL tracking**
- Shipping to non-EU countries costs €12.
- The delivery time is 2-4 working days with DHL tracking**
- We try not to waste resources not only in our production but also in shipping.
- Your DHL packages will be sent in a climate-friendly manner DHL GoGreen. The CO2 emissions generated during transport are offset by investments in climate protection projects.
- In addition, our packages are made from recycled materials and economically sealed with paper tape. We use the appropriate package size for each product.
- And in addition, if the condition of the packaging allows this, we use our packaging not just once - but as often as possible! When a return is received, the box that has already been used is processed and then sent on its next journey.
Bank transfer (prepayment
If you would like to pay by bank transfer/advance payment, select this payment method when completing your order and submit your order. You will then receive an email with our bank details, to which you must transfer the purchase amount within 5 days. So that we can allocate your payment correctly, please be sure to include the order number specified in your order confirmation email as the intended purpose. As soon as we have received payment, we will send you your order immediately.
To be able to pay via PayPal, you need a free PayPal account. PayPal offers various payment options and offers you additional security through PayPal Buyer Protection. If you would like to pay for your order via PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website and asked to log in to your account or to register again. Now just select the desired payment method (PayPal credit, direct debit or credit card) and confirm the payment. There are no costs to you when paying with PayPal.
We accept all major credit cards. If you would like to pay by credit card, select this payment method during the checkout process. Below you will be taken to the website of our credit card payment provider PayPalPLUS forwarded. You don't need a Paypal account for this. Select your card type there and enter your credit card number, the expiry date and the three-digit check number on the back of the card. Our payment service provider PayPalPLUS ensures the highest level of security for your data, as you are used to from other large online shops. There are no costs to you for paying with a credit card.
Purchase on account
You are welcome to order from us on account, select “invoice” as the payment method. Below you will be taken to the website of our payment provider PayPalPLUS forwarded. All you have to do is enter your date of birth and your email address. A PayPal account or registration is not required. Our payment service provider PayPalPLUS ensures the highest level of security for your data, as you are used to from other large online shops. After completing your order via invoice, we process your order immediately and usually send it out on the same day. After you have your Nordlicht Once you have received your order, please follow the payment instructions in the email from PayPal. Please note that purchasing on account is currently only possible within Germany. For more information see below.
Klarna IMMEDIATE BANK TRANSFER
It used to be called Sofortüberweisung, now Klarna. The function remains the same. First select your country. Then simply enter your BIC, bank code or the name of your bank. You are now in the login area of the secure payment page. Log in with your online banking details. The information is sent to your bank in encrypted form. Done, you will now receive a summary of your transfer. For more information see below.
Payment by direct debit is made via Paypal PLUS. After completing the order, you will be redirected to the PayPal PLUS website where you can authorize us to debit the payment using your IBAN (alternatively the combination of account number and sort code) and your date of birth.
**Information on how to calculate the delivery date
When paying in advance by bank transfer, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order is issued to the transferring credit institution or, for other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded and ends at the end of the last day of the period. If the last day of the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the state at the place of delivery, such a day will be replaced by the next working day. Delivery times are estimated and based on experience.
Information about paying with Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from dispatch of the goods / the ticket / or, in other services, the provision of the service. You will find the invoice terms and conditions for purchases to Germany at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria at https://cdn.ca .klarna.com / 1.0 / shared / content / legal / terms / EID / de_at / invoice? fee = 0.
- Immediately: Your account will be charged immediately after placing the order.
- Debit: The debit takes place after dispatch of the commodity. The time will be communicated to you by e-mail. (Please list only those payment methods offered by you here.)